Welcome to the abstract submission of SIAM Conference on Optimization 2020. Please submit your abstracts according to the following guidelines.
- Minisymposium speakers are required to input the code received from the minisymposium organizers; the code is assigned only if the minisymposium is accepted; please ask the organizers of your minisymposium for it. To submit a contributed talk, please input the code "CCCCCC". For posters, please input "PPPPPP".
- SIAM requests speakers to submit only one oral presentation for the conference, either a minisymposium presentation or a contributed lecture.
- A poster may be presented in addition to a talk, provided the talk and the poster are on different results.
- An abstract should include only plain text and standard LaTeX commands. Customized LaTeX macros are discouraged. An abstract should consist of at most 1500 characters, spaces included.
- Acceptance of contributed lectures and posters will be announced within two weeks after the deadline.
- For more information, please refer to SIAM's Guidelines for Meeting Participants and our Submission and Deadlines page. You are invited to contact Miss Cindy Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.