Welcome to the minisymposium proposal submission of SIAM Conference on Optimization 2020. Please submit your proposals according to the following guidelines.
- A minisymposium should consist of four 25-minute presentations, with an additional five minutes for discussion after each presentation.
- SIAM prefers a single individual to (co-)organize at most one minisymposium. However, a minisymposium can contain up to three parts, each part with four talks, under the same minisymposium title followed by "Part I", "Part II", and "Part III".
- SIAM requests that individuals limit themselves to giving one talk unless approvals have been obtained from co-chairs of the organizing committee. This does not apply to invited plenary speakers. We remind you to check whether your proposed speakers have been invited by other minisymposiums or not.
- Each minisymposium proposal should have a minimum of three confirmed speakers. Unconfirmed speakers can be listed as "TBD/TBA", yet proposals with a majority of "TBD/TBA" speakers risk immediate rejection.
- For more information, please refer to SIAM's Guidelines for Preparing a Minisymposium Proposal. You are invited to contact Miss Cindy Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.